GUEST POST BY Dennis Brooks.
I like this particular essay. Because it is a theory that leaves no Gorilla’s sitting in the middle of the room that no-one wishes to talk about. This is how you do it. You cannot guarantee you are right. But as long as you can pretty much account for all the major know facts and shoo the Gorilla’s out of the room, then what will happen is three or four predictive templates will emerge, and then people will develop them in competition with each-other. Above all we must defeat the socialist-entrenched cult of the serial-monogamy of paradigms. The Brooks surname is gathering a bit of cache in this country. As Barry has not let his adoption of an incredibly naive climate model stop him from learning all aspects of the history and prospects of nuclear fission energy, and become the great local communicator on this score.
You can find the actual website of this essay via Google. But I will link it by and by.
I am sending a news release regarding Earth’s magnetic field that you can use on your blog. Please consider using it. You can find images on my website.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dennis Brooks
The New Theory: Earth’s magnetic field is not produced by an internal dynamo within the planet. The magnetic field and the planet are separate parts of a complex dynamo system surrounding the planet. The system includes the planet, the magnetic field, radiation belts, and ring current. The same is true of the other planets. Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus are visible components of otherwise invisible planetary dynamo systems, which are all housed within a magnetosphere. According to this new theory, there is no internal dynamo within the planet. Planet Earth does not have a unique way of producing it’s magnetic field. Nor do the other planets. Each magnetic field of each planet is produced in exactly the same way, by its planetary dynamo system.
Published By Dennis Brooks, 21 October 2009, Images By NASA, Copyright Applies
The Planetary Dynamo System is Even and Balanced
A planetary dynamo system is composed of a complex network of components including a magnetosphere, a planet, a magnetic field, radiation belts, ring current, and charged particles from the solar wind. The planet is the central component of the system and it’s movements also play an important part in operating the dynamo and generating current. Planets that rotate fast usually have a stronger magnetic field, and planets that rotate slowly, have weaker magnetic fields. The dynamo system captures charged particles from the sun and uses them as fuel. The particles are moved into different areas of the system to perform different functions in fueling the dynamo. It’s the planet’s movement that helps to produce the system’s current.
The magnetic field is a separate component of the dynamo and is generated by the system’s ring current. Ring current is an impressive component of the dynamo system. It is made up entirely of charged particles and provides the energy necessary for producing the magnetic field. The magnetic field captures the charged particles from the solar wind, and brings them into the dynamo for fuel. All the components and forces work together to make up the planetary dynamo. Some researchers believe that a similar dynamo system exists within the planet and this internal dynamo system generates the current that produces the magnetic field.
Watch The Dynamo in Action
However, we know now that a magnetic field cannot be produced in earth’s outer core because of the intense heat. It’s simply too hot for a magnetic field to be produced and maintained there. Even if a dynamo could exist in such an environment, it would not last very long without a constant supply of quality fuel. Earth’s core simply cannot provide the fuel a dynamo system needs. If earth’s dynamo had to depend on energy from the planet for fuel, the entire planet would have been completely consumed many years ago.
ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS FROM SITE DEITY.
Dennis appears to have a very full explanation of his theories which I have not yet read. The idea of a ring current I find intriguing. It was hard for me to visualise what was going on with the current. You see, we know that a magnetic field implies an electric current, always and everywhere. But we are used to a linear current. An electric current going along a wire. What the earth appears to be doing is absorbing electrons over most of its surface. I’m of course open to correction here. But it looked to me like pretty much everywhere, or at most places, electrons were being absorbed. So this departure from what we are used to (ie an electric current going along a single wire) threw me into at least a temporary mental overload.
QUESTIONS AROSE FROM MY INITIAL INVESTIGATION:
Part of my epistemology is to ask questions and continue the investigation with purposely maintaining my ignorance. Lets put it another way: That is to say, if one is new to a field, it is productive to overload everything you find out about the subject, with saturation induction, deduction, and crude model-building. That way as you become more knowledgeable, each new concrete fact you find out about the subject becomes an empirical test. And a chance to rank and re-rank the paradigms you are developing in parallel.
Lets rephrase that for clarity:
One doesn’t advocate ignorance. Rather one tries to apply a greater ratio of REASON AND MENTAL EFFORT, over the DENOMINATOR, of every quantity of data and factual knowledge, that one is in the process of gaining, then most everyone else.
For one thing its mentally healthy to be proved wrong about 100 times early on. And it is a worthy thing to have many paradigms on the fly and under consideration and development, even prior to knowing a great deal about the subject. Because then everything you find out in redundant fashion, becomes as valuable as the results of a new experiment that you yourself were able to commission.
The Questions THAT arose from my initial enquiry:
1. How does one apply the right-hand rule under this circumstance?
2. Did I have my facts right? Were electrons being absorbed by every, or almost every square metre of the globe? Or by the vastly greater percentage of the earths surface? or is in fact the absorption of these negative charges disproportionate to the absorption of positive charges AT THE EARTHS SURFACE as I am assuming?
3. Does the right-hand rule apply to the earths and each planets magnetic field? If so does not a TOTAL magnetic field reversal (as opposed to more flimsy variations and wanderings) imply a reversal in the rotation of the earth? Considering the dramatic consequences of such a reversal we better find out for sure, and develop all policy that does not contradict defense policy around this assumption. Since the advent of a reversal of the rotation of the earth would then become the greatest threat to us pronounceable with a human tongue.
4. I assume that the whole dynamic is driven by the incorporation of electrons into the centre of the nucleus of atoms……. in planets moons and stars, in rough proportion to the strength of that bodies magnetic field and the momentum at which it rotates. So what I think is happening is that if electrons are compressed and surrounded by Protons, and particularly protons that are not on the outer layer of the nucleus, then these electrons cannot convey their charge to the outer world.
Hence there is likely to be many more electrons compressed within atoms then almost anyone has heretofore imagined. So I’m assuming that this constant incorporation of shielded electrons, is causing an ongoing shortage of electrons. And what this is doing is driving the whole electromagnetic deal of planets and suns that are rotating and revolving around eachother.
5. Therefore where I see a strong magnetic field and fast rotation, I believe I’m looking at new matter creation, setting up a shortage of electrons and creating the dynamic which is driving the sun, the planets and indeed the galaxy entire.
6. I have not checked just how strong the planet Jupiters magnetic field is. But I happen to know that Jupiter is rotating with immense speed. And to me this implies prodigious new matter creation. A powerful electron shortage. And the implication is that Jupiter will progress from a gas giant to become a star, supposing the supply of electrons from the rest of the galaxy doesn’t dry up or supposing some massive galactic event that produces a gamma ray burst of immense proportions, doesn’t also produce a shockwave which causes Jupiter to explode.
7. Some folks imagine that gravity is merely part of this electro-magnetic dance. I don’t really see it that way. I do believe that light, electric currents and gravity are all conveyed via the same GAEDE-ROPE system. But note that objects that aren’t rotating fast, and that do not have a strong magnetic field, still have gravity. But to me gravity would be an affair which implies straight attraction, if not for all of this electro-magnetic dynamic. So I just assume a tendency of one body to fall into another if neither body has the electro-magnetic dynamic on the fly.
This last assumption could be horribly wrong. But it can be checked. Do we know of two bodies, without much in the way of a magnetic field that exist very close to eachother? In such a way as their gravity might simply pull one unto the other? If this doesn’t exist then it backs my theory. As most such relationships would have already been resolved via catastrophe.
8. Taking VENUS as a case study. Venus doesn’t rotate very fast. Venus is probably so hot as to be pretty much molten all the way through. Hence Venus cannot be involved with a great deal of new matter creation. How did it become so big in the first place then? It must have come from elsewhere, under this theory, and not have always had the current orbit around the sun that it now “enjoys”. What else can we say about Venus? Venus would certainly absorb a great deal of electrically charged particles from the sun. Given its thick atmosphere, Venus might be expected to translate these electrically charged particles into heat energy. Hence we may expect Venus to give out more heat than Venus receives. A lot more.
Clearly the above was formulated with the assistance of snatches of information here and there, and the assistance of rumours and rumblings. One doesn’t want to do the Einstein thing and set oneself up as a prophet.
But Dennis if you are out there. How about you raise the tone on this blog, and you show up and argue this matter point by point into the ground.