- Now clearly the second group of the names listed are proven liars. Whereas the first group have to be considered liars until such time as they decide to fight for their honor as scientists and clear their names. Moves should be afoot to sack all these people.
- Dr lan Allison (Co-chair)
- Professor Michael Bird
- Dr John Church
- Professor Matthew England
- Professor lan Enting
- Professor David Karoly
- Dr Mike Raupach (Co-chair)
- Professor Jean Palutikof
- Professor Steven Sherwood
The draft answers to the questions were reviewed by an Oversight Committee of Academy Fellows and other experts including:
- Professor Graham Farquhar
- Dr Roger Gifford
- Professor Andrew Gleadow
- Dr Trevor McDougall
- Dr Graeme Pearman
- Dr Steve Rintoul
- Professor John Zillman
Why are these people all liars? Well they claim the following:
“Water vapor is about half the present-day greenhouse effect”
Even if you buy into the standard view that back-radiation is powerfully important, the above statement is an outrageous lie. Just incredible. I’d not expect this sort of rubbish from the most repulsive liars of Goddard or realclimate. What a far out statement. You see this constant lying isn’t going to stop until we start sacking people. This lie is second only to the USGS lie about volcanic CO2 emissions. (The one that Monbiot and Jones conspired to set up Plimer with).
Here’s the absorption-scattering spectrum just to take a look at things. And whereas the other alleged greenhouse gases are trace gases, water vapor is up at 1%. So there is the CO2 and its puny in three respects.
1. There is so little of it. Barely enough for the plants to grow. No more than 390ppm if the compulsive liars monopolizing the measuring of it are to be believed. And of course you need 10 000 ppm just to get to 1%
2. As you will see the regions of infra-red wavelengths that CO2 absorbs are tiny. Or skinny if you look at the graph.
3. These regions, at most places and temperatures are usually pretty much saturated already by water vapor.
So make no mistake about it. The report kicks off with a known and transparent lie. They get away with lying so much they must now be feeling deeply confident about it.
“Water vapor (H2O) ~0.40% over full atmosphere, typically 1%-4% at surface”
Here wiki is talking about atmospheric composition. But what really counts is that water vapor is concentrated at the surface to mid-troposphere region. Thats why we can be quite sure that the scattering and absorption activities of water vapor will have a net warming effect. Because of its location. Water vapor has a warming effect for other reasons which I won’t go into. But at least with water vapor its very hard to make the case that the scattering and absorption component of what it does could ever be net negative.
(((Whereas increases to CO2 levels at the surface slowly make their way up far above the troposphere. Extra-CO2, high above the troposphere, from an absorption-scattering (ie “greenhouse” perspective) would obviously have a cooling rather than a warming effect, since it will scatter that part of the spectrum, and more than half of that scattering will make its way back out to space.)))
This is a scandal that this claim has been made. I’ve taken all the names of the people involved in this sham organisation with such a high-fallooting name. I’ll try and alert the media even further than what I have already.